Tuesday, 11 March 2008

Six months in

Ok this is my first post in a blog that is intended to show me how much I have learnt by the end of three years and also give me a place to go to to reference guidance, information and experiences. I have been training since September and during that time I have had two modules covering Becoming a Health Care Professional and Foundation Nursing A (which incorporate anatomy and physiology, psychology, sociology and social policy). For the latter we had a 2 hour written exam with 30 multiple choice questions and "10" short answer questions. For Becoming a Health Care Professional we did a 1500 essay on the role of the nurse.

For seven weeks I was on my first placement and that was within the community. I will do a seperate post on this.

As I know commence semester two, its a good time to reflect on the past six months.

No comments: